Training, supervising and supervising the team. The sales report is presented on a daily basis and the target is achieved.
- Develop a plan of action for marketing agents and the distribution of tasks by geographic region.
- Presenting the marketing plan weekly and presenting it to the department manager.
- Provide staff with a training course on marketing skills and explain all information related to vehicle types through Zoom program.
- Oversee the marketing representative on a daily basis.
- Preparing the reports on a daily basis, summarizing and explaining the work of the marketing representative and submitting them to the direct manager.
- Conduct visits to competitors and take an idea of their offers and report to the department manager.
- Solve customer problems and submit their proposals to the department manager.
- Creating a spirit of competition between the two teams and constant motivation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction after purchase and services provided.
- Achieving the monthly and annual sales targets.
Any other tasks entrusted to you by your departments or executive management related to the field of work.
Qualifications: Bachelor of any specialization
EXPERIENCES: Preferably experience of at least one year.
the abilities and the skills :
- Know the modern selling methods
- The ability to convince the client
- Courteous talk.
- Ability to solve problems.
- time management.
- team management.