( customers service )
– Jobs for both sexes (males, females).
• Reward salaries.
• medical insurance .
• Registration of social insurance.
• Two hours in the morning and evening.
• Rest one day a week.
– Conditions and qualifications:
1 / Diploma or collectors.
2 / Experience in dealing with customers and sales.
3 / Computer literacy.
4 / Good behavior and appearance.
5 / Serious desire to develop.
6 / Ability to withstand work pressure.
1. Follow up customers to schedule attendance for periodic maintenance.
2. Providing periodic reports to the Maintenance Manager on customer complaints.
3. Providing periodic reports on customer contact.
4. Receive customer communications and respond to maintenance inquiries.
5. Schedule maintenance times according to the appropriate dates for customers and according to the dates available to the institution.
6. Responsible for keeping all records and reports of customers.
7. Update existing databases with changes and status of each current or potential client.