( E-Marketing )
– Jobs for both sexes (males, females).
• Reward salaries.
• medical insurance .
• Registration of social insurance.
• Two hours in the morning and evening.
• Rest one day a week.
– Conditions and qualifications:
1 / Diploma or collectors.
2 / Experience in dealing with customers and sales.
3 / Computer literacy.
4 / Good behavior and appearance.
5 / Serious desire to develop.
6 / Ability to withstand work pressure.
1 – Participate in the development of electronic marketing objectives in order to obtain a market share and make appropriate profits.
2. Develop and implement electronic marketing plans and programs on short and long term levels in order to ensure an appropriate growth rate in the profits of the establishment.
3. Research and analyze various financial, technological and demographic factors with a view to obtaining marketing opportunities and minimizing competition.
4. Develop a plan for electronic advertising and promotion activities.
5 – Contact external advertising agencies to carry out electronic advertising campaigns.
6. Follow-up of the media, press and technical media in order to prepare designs and editorial materials related to promotion activities electronically.
7 – Achieving the highest percentage of profits compared to established standards.
8 – Ensure effective control over the marketing activities electronically and the Federation of corrective actions that ensure the achievement of marketing objectives in accordance with the plan.
9 – Evaluate the market reaction towards advertising programs or policy of distribution or packaging in order to review the changing marketing strategies and competitiveness.
11. Conduct marketing studies on both existing products and new products.
12. Prepare and prepare reports on marketing activities.
13. Participate in the design of advertising strategies and advertising campaigns electronically.
15 – improve the mental image of the institution.
16. Preparation of organizational reports and publications for the electronic public.
17. Responding to customer requests for any information.
18 – Arranging and implementing promotional events such as exhibitions, festivals and conferences.
19. Coordinating the production of advertisements, promotions and dealing with the public, the press and relevant organizations.
20. Analysis of media coverage.
21. Conduct market research.
22 – Work on the design, writing and production: presentations, press releases, articles, bulletins, magazines, reports and brochures advertising and promotional.