1- Receiving customers and taking data and required maintenance.
2 – check the car in principle and make sure of the breakdown and complaint.
3 – Opening a work card maintenance and documentation of the proposed work with the consent of the client.
4 – Follow up with maintenance control to know the volume of maintenance work and the extent of achievement.
5- The link between the customers and the maintenance department.
6. Estimate the cost of wages and spare parts required.
7 – Delivery of the car to the client after confirmation of the payment of amounts due to them.
8. Coordination with customers in case of other repairs and fixing the date of completion of maintenance work.
9 – Follow up service after maintenance and communication to customers.
10 – processing monthly maintenance reports for all types of maintenance.
11. Follow up issuance of guarantees for all cars sold in all branches.
12. Monitor the maintenance and discharge of spare parts for vehicles covered by the warranty.
13. Claims are made to the financier to compensate for the maintenance and spare parts of the vehicles covered by the guarantee.
14. Make monthly reports on the total number of vehicles covered by the warranty, total maintenance costs and spare parts for vehicles subject to warranty.
15 – Coordination with the Fur in the event of a conflict between the work required according to the technical work card.
16 – Receiving orders for processing cars.
17. Supervising the workers of the equipment and cleaning vehicles.
18 – Follow-up the processing of the car according to the specifications indicated by the institution.