( the Secretary )
– Jobs for both sexes (males, females).
• Reward salaries.
• medical insurance .
• Registration of social insurance.
• Two hours in the morning and evening.
• Rest one day a week.
– Conditions and qualifications:
1 / Diploma or collectors.
2 / Experience in dealing with customers and sales.
3 / Computer literacy.
4 / Good behavior and appearance.
5 / Serious desire to develop.
6 / Ability to withstand work pressure.
1. Preparation of the schedule and the monthly work of the senior management.
2. Maintain the overall appearance of the senior management office in terms of cleanliness and arrangement.
3. Editing and printing letters and correspondence for the senior management.
4. Save and maintain all files of the Office of senior management in a manner that ensures the safety and speed of the call
5. Receiving and directing the mail and fax in the name of senior management and presenting it to the specialist and indexing these documents.
6. Receive, direct, send and deliver e-mail messages to senior management and index these messages.
7. Registration of mail and fax issued by the Office of Senior Management and indexing faxes issued in coordination with the Second Secretary.
8. Receiving and conducting telephone calls of the senior management office and indexing phone numbers and addresses.
9. Writing a weekly report to show what has been done and what has been postponed with a statement of reason and submitted to the Director of the Office.
10. Ensure the availability of all office tools and ensure the work of all electrical appliances of the Office of Senior Management and the Office of the Vice President and work on maintenance periodically with specialists.
11. Submission of a weekly report to the statement of the completion of the work and the duration of the postponement and reasons for postponement.
12. Assist the senior management in all works not included in this description based on the Direct Director’s direction.
13. Follow-up the telephone with people who are sending emails to them through you, to make sure you receive the email.