Toyota to determine a mini school at the International Toy Show 2017 in Tokyo
May 26, 2017, Tokyo, Japan – Toyota Motor Corporation can exhibit a booth at the International Toy Show 2017 in Tokyo, wherever oldsters and youngsters are able to have hands-on experience in driving the Camatte conception car. The event will be controlled at Tokyo huge Sight.
Out of a desire to convey the enjoyment and dreams of cars to new future generation and to encourage oldsters and youngsters to become widely familiar with cars, Toyota has been exhibiting a series of “Camatte” conception vehicles at the Tokyo Toy Show once a year since 2012.
Toyota At this year’s show will establish the Camatte school. Here, youngsters will have the chance to experience the method of getting a driving license: they’re going to learn the way to operate the steering wheel, accelerator and brake of a car, and will be ready to drive a car around a course set up within the booth2. This year is going to be the first time that Toyota will be establishing a booth wherever youngsters can actually experience driving a car.
The car which will be driven around the Camatte school course is the “Camatte Petta,”3 the newest addition to the Camatte line-up. Magnets in varied shapes and colors can be attached to the outer panels of the Camatte Petta, enabling kids to decorate the vehicle in step with their individual preferences.
A separate program has been established for younger kids. they’ll learn the way to operate a car in a driving machine, then, after sitting in the “Camatte 57s” (first exhibited in 2013), they’ll be issued a tentative driving license that Toyota has created.
Description of the active experience and procedure
The Camatte School ― a driving school for youngsters
- Children will learn the way to operate the steering wheel, accelerator, and brake in a driving machine
- Children will be able to select from 5 style patterns to decorate the outer panels of the car
- Children will be able to embellish the Camatte Petta in their own unique vogue by sticking each of the things in their chosen pattern onto the car
- Children will then be able to drive the car they have decorated around the driving course which will be set up in the booth
- After driving, youngsters will receive a driving license issued by Toyota which is complete with their photograph
Overview of the Camatte Petta
The Camatte Petta decorated with different magnets
|3,075 mm||1,235 mm||1,315 mm||1,800 mm||3||Electric Motor|