This campaign is only for 2019 models of new sold Toyota cars from November 1, 2018, to December 31,2018
The campaign does not include Land Cruiser Pickup, Coaster, Hiace, and Dyna.
- This campaign is applicable only for vehicles included in this campaign & sold during the campaign’s period.
- This campaign is applicable only for Individual Customers (Fleet Customers are not included).
- This campaign applies only on company’s labor expenses of Periodic Maintenance included – which mentioned for the vehicle as per Owner’s Manual – up to 50,000 KM Service or 3 years – whichever comes first from registration date (vehicle registration – Istemara)
- Explanation: (campaign doesn’t apply on other labor services/repairs) (campaign doesn’t include safety inspections – for Gasoline engines (15,000 KM – 25,000 KM…) or additional severe condition maintenances mentioned in owners manual.
- This company bears labor expenses of Periodic Maintenance as mentioned above in this campaign. For clarity: Spare Parts, Oil & Top up fluids charges will be charged completely to the customer.
- Customer will be charged on all additional jobs requested & agreed to perform it which is not covered in the Periodic Maintenance schedule.
- Customers are not entitled to claim labor value or exchange it with any other services provided by the company.
- A customer cannot claim for any missed Periodic Maintenance if the actual Kilometer reading exceeds 5,000 KM (for Gasoline engines) or 2500 KM (for diesel engines) of the Periodic Maintenance interval mentioned in point No.
- A campaign is not transferable from a vehicle to another.
- A campaign is valid for a vehicle even if the owner is changed.
- If a customer misses any Periodic Maintenance, the nearest Periodic Maintenance will be carried out is the closest to odometer reading.
- The campaign will be void if the Kilometer reading exceeds 55,000 KM (for Gasoline engines)/52,500 KM (for diesel engines), exceeds 3 years, became total loss or been in a major accident.
- This campaign is excluded at all Body & Paint centers.
- Recommendations contained in the warranty booklet must be complied with in general, in order to maintain the warranty of the vehicle.